Monday, 12 August 2013

A Trip to Ann Arbor & Ypsilanti

Hello everyone! Sorry for not posting in a while last week was just one of those weeks where I seemed to be doing something every night and then on Friday I hopped on a bus to Ann Arbor and didn't get back until late last night. Pretty much my sole motivation for going to Ann Arbor was because it's the birthplace of 'A Very Potter Musical' but it is actually  very nice place. I was actually couchsurfing in Ypsilanti and it a very sweet town and I discovered alcoholic milkshakes there which may sound disgusting but are actually delicious. I had a great weekend I went to two farmer's markets, went thrifting ate some good food and swam in a lake. I'll post about all the food related adventures very soon, till then here are some pictures from the trip.....


































Christina, x

No comments:

Post a Comment