Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Jerusalem Garden, Ann Arbor

So on my recent trip to Ann Arbor I went to a Middle Eastern restaurant called Jerusalem Garden. My parents have a house in Turkey so I am quite partial to Middle Eastern food so I was excited to try this restaurant. As per usual I was undecided as to what I wanted to order so I asked my waiter what he would recommend. He told me that he really likes the Kafta Kabob (kebab to us non-Americans) which contains grilled ground beef and lamb. I actually really like lamb and haven't had any since I came to America, it doesn't seem to be as popular here as it is at home.


The kebab came with onions, garlic, parsley and hummus. I particularly liked the nice garlic flavour.



It was a nice taste of the Middle East in America, even though I would still kill for a fresh Turkish Pide, perhaps my parents can send me some when they go to Turkey next week.......


Christina, x

No comments:

Post a Comment