Tuesday, 13 August 2013

MSU Dairy Store

In America there can never be just one flavour of anything, this is especially true when it comes to ice cream. Near my office is the MSU Dairy Store which serves ice cream made from cream produced at MSU. They have a lot of flavours........


If you ask most people from MSU they will tell you that this is the best ice cream ever, but they obviously haven't been to Italy. Don't get me wrong, the ice cream is very good but I think it depends on what flavour you get. My German house-mate told me she thinks they taste too artificial and when I tried the white chocolate and raspberry swirl and it just tasted like sugar in my mouth I couldn't help but agree with her. The butter pecan is very good though and last time I went I got on with vanilla ice cream, caramel swirl and chocolate caramel pieces and that one was also pretty good.



They have green tea ice cream on the menu but it hasn't been there the last few times I went. I had green tea ice cream when I was in NYC last year and I loved it, so I'll let you know how it goes when I get it.

Christina, x

No comments:

Post a Comment