Tuesday, 27 August 2013

MSU Food for Thought Truck

So every week when I go to the Allen Street Farmer's Market I sample something from the MSU Food for Thought Truck. This food truck serves a variety of nutritious and diverse food. The menu also changes every week so I always have an excuse to try something.


My favourite so far has been a Roast Beef Wrap with smoked cheddar cheese, lettuce, asparagus and  sun-dried tomato mayonnaise in a honey wheat tortilla.



Asparagus and beef in a wrap was new to me but it was actually really really good. Overall the wrap was tasty and fresh, my only complaint was that there wasn't quite enough of the sun-dried tomato mayonnaise but I guess you can't have everything. I also really enjoyed their sopapillas, which is a type of pastry/ bread and I wrote about its deliciousness before when I posted about my trip to Red Haven. These ones were covered in cinnamon and chocolate and were good but not quite as good as the ones in Red Haven, clearly everything tastes better with lashings of dulce de leche...


 Sorry about the poor quality pictures, I didn't have my DSLR on me....


What shall I get this week? Hmmmm.....

Christina, x

No comments:

Post a Comment